After having lived and worked together for more than 1 month Angel told me that I just live in my Bermuda Triangle, that I never get out of it.
It still surprises me when someone can read my life better than me myself.
He is right but actually, my Triangle has 4 corners.
So here is my Bermuda Square.
- At Walmart I buy groceries, other food and goodies. Essential for the health of my body.
- At Bikram Yoga New Orleans I take care of my soul. I keep my body and mind stronger and more flexible.
- At Mojo Coffee Shop I can focus on my online business and can take time for myself.
- At The Atlas House Hostel I live and volunteer. Here is where I develop new professional skills and socialize.
That´s my life.
That´s all I need to be happy.
Apart from that, once in a while I go out for lunch or dinner with friends-
And once in a while I enjoy walking to the Riverside, sitting down there and reading, thinking or just looking at the Mississippi River.
But basically that´s it.
Because in my Bermuda Square:
- I get to know people
- I can read
- I can develop my online business
- I learn from colleages and from experiences at work
- I can go deep into myself in yoga
- I can work on my body, I am losing weight and getting in good shape
- I stay healthy by cooking my own food
- I am challenged to learn a new profession
- I can have both deep and completely shallow conversations
- I can be myself
Simple as that.
Why would I need anything else?
Why would I need anthing fancier?