I want to be as calm as when I was 22.
I want to feel that calmness, that serenity, that confidence.
I remember 4th year of studying architecture, we did two trips (Barcelona and Copenhagen) and I felt very calm.
l knew that I was doing what I had to do and I was in the place where I had to be.
Now I am 40.
- I have a business that has proven to be steady already for 8 years.
- I have enough savings for living without income for several months.
When will I feel confident about money and income?
- I am practicing yoga daily
- The improvement in the last months is noticable, although day by day I don´t feel the difference.
When will I trust myself and know that I can be persistent and do what I aim for?
I have proven myself over the years to have made good decisions, to have built a good and succesful life.
I can start trusting myself.
When I was 22.
- I was doing what I had to do
- I was where I had to be
I was doing it right.
I think that is the key:
Be sure that you are doing what you have to do,
And that you are where you have to be.
That brings calmenss and confidence.