This is another sequence for hips opening and Hamstrings stretching.
Keep working on your trouble area and amazing results will come in a few days.
1. Hamstring extreme stretching
- Use 6 blocks
- Step with both feet on 3 blocks
- Bend forward, breathe and stay there for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Magic will happen
2. Padangusthasana on the wall
- Face your back to the wall, bend down and touch the floor with the palms (use blocks if necessary)
- Bring heels back until they touch the baseboards of the wall (if there is no baseboards, leave some space between the heels and the wall
- With legs stretched and buttocks touching the wall, bend forward. Back straight
3. Utthita Trikonasana on the wall (Triangle)
- Touch the wall with your heels.
- Turn Right foot 90º. Keep Left foot straight
- Bend to the right while keeping your buttocks on the wall. You should feel the hips opening
4. Utthita Parsvakonasana on the wall (Side Angle)
- Legs apart one leg distance.
- Right foot 90º. Left foot straight (0º)
- Left heel should be touching the wall, while Right foot should be apart. Ankle of left foot should be paralell to right foot.
- Keeping buttocks on the wall, bend the left knee as much as possible, but keep the left leg paralell to the hips, don´t let it go inside
5. Prasarita Padottanasana (wide legged forward bend)
Here we have 2 exercises
- Touch wall with toes.
- Bend forward until you can place the back on the wall.
- Stay there for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Face the wall with your back
- Bend forward
- Adjust heels to the wall
- Bend forward with straight back, while buttocks touch the wall